Writers may possibly not have impressive checkbooks, but that doesn’t mean they do not create great dates. Here are 15 reasons to date an author:
1. Writers can woo
2. Article authors can stroke your own ego. Maybe you’ll come to be the girl muse. Perhaps he’ll thanks in a novel commitment. Perhaps you’ll come to be a sounding panel for brand new a few ideas.
3. Money doesn’t matter. Date a writer and you’ll be matchmaking a person that really does their work because he/she likes it, maybe not so as to get rich.
4. Authors go to fascinating events with fascinating individuals. Be ready to socialize with fascinating intellectuals and artisans â and to roll your own vision at certain pretentious people.
5. Experts often have flexible schedules.
6. Many experts can create from everywhere. When you’re worried your job might take one France, your brand new man or girl might be (effortlessly) certain to become listed on you.
7. Writers offer distinctive and thoughtful viewpoints on many topics.
8. Article authors usually enjoy solitude and don’t require an active social existence to prosper.
9. About #8, after an extended day of writing, your existence will likely be a welcome breath of clean air.
10. Article writers tend to be smart. Most are hilariously witty. Other individuals tend to be trivia nerds. You will probably collect certain new words, haphazard realities, or a deeper appreciation for certain topics when spending time with one.
11. Experts tend to be open publications, dressed in their unique minds on their sleeves, and able to articulate their own thoughts and feelings (about in writing) eloquently.
12. Writers are creative issue solvers.
13. Experts handle critique and rejection each day. They learn how to smartly assess constructive criticism and persevere in difficult times. Experts you should not surrender effortlessly.
14. Authors can multitask, juggling tasks, pitches and personal assignments.
15. Love letters will not have spelling problems included. Neither will grocery lists.